Posted at 2016-07-01 10:05:28

 Frequently asked questions (FAQ):

  • Where should I go to verify my diploma and transcript?

    You should go to the Taiwan Overseas Missions in the country where you get your degree. For instance, if you’re from India, but you get your degree in Vietnam, then you should go to the Taiwan Overseas Missions in Vietnam to verify your diploma and transcript. 

    For detailed information about the Taiwan Overseas Missions, please go to
  • The verification process takes time, and if I really can’t make it by the application deadline, what can I do?

    You may send us the verified documents within one month after the acceptance result is posted on NCU website. Please note that the admission will be canceled to those who fail to submit the verified documents. 
  • If I want to apply for master’s programs, but I won’t get bachelor’s degree diploma before the application deadline, what should I do?

    You should ask the school to provide an official statement indicating that you’ll graduate from the school for sure. Or, you can send us the copy of your student ID.
  • Can I send my diploma and transcript to the Taiwan Overseas Missions by post in order to finish the verification?

    Currently, the Taiwan Overseas Missions still require you to go to their offices in person to do the verification. If you really can’t go there by yourself, you should ask the people you know who are close to the Taiwan Overseas Missions to go there for you. We suggest to contact the Taiwan Overseas Missions directly to get the newly procedure. 
  • If I have a bank account in Taiwan, do I still have to go to Taiwan Overseas Missions to verify my financial statement?

    No, you have to do that only if you have a bank account abroad. 
  • Can I send my application by email or fax?

    We only accept applications online.