Fall 2020 Admission is OPEN Now! (Application Deadline: 5 pm (GMT+8) March 15, 2020)
Posted at 2020-01-10 11:11:00
Application Period for Early Admission Batch: January 1 to 5 pm (GMT+8) February 10, 2020
*Not all the programs are open for Early Admission Batch. Only programs marked with ※ participated in Early Admission. Please refer to Programs for details.
Result Announcement for Early Admission Batch: 12:00 (GMT+8) March 5, 2020
Application Period for Regular Batch: January 1 to 5 pm (GMT+8) March 15, 2020
Result Announcement for Regular Batch: 12:00 (GMT+8) May 14, 2020
Application Procedure: Complete all the application procedure, including filling the online application form, uploading all the required documents, and online recommendation letters. Late submission and incomplete application will not be processed.
- Make sure that you are qualified to apply as an international degree student.
- Check whether the department/institute for which you intend to apply accepts international students.
- Check the required documents that are requested to prepare.
- Each applicant may only register for one account only. Each account can apply for 3 programs at most. Applicants with multiple accounts will be disqualified from application.
- Log in and fill out the online application form.
- Fill in the Recommenders' Information. Recommenders will receive an invitation and email notice from the online system.
- Upload all the application documents in PDF format to the system and reminder recommender to complete the online recommendation procedure before the application deadline.
Ms. Novia Hung-Pei Chen
E-mail: IntlAdms@ncu.edu.tw or email@example.com